[jsdl-wg] JSDL Telecon

Mark Morgan mmm2a at virginia.edu
Mon Jan 31 12:58:49 CST 2011

JSDL WG,

The next JSDL WG telecon will be this coming Wednesday at our normal
time (from 1000 UTC to 1100 UTC).  We will by trying out EVO (http://evo.caltech.edu/evoNext/index.jsp
) as a meeting video and audio provider.  I have to admit, I like EVO
in terms of functionality and price, but I find it very cumbersome to
use and so I'm not sure how well this is going to go, but we did agree
as a group to give it a shot and so we shall.  To that end, I have
booked a meeting for JSDL which is available via the following link http://evo.caltech.edu/evoNext/koala.jnlp?meeting=MeMMMu2M29D9D89M9vDv9e
.  We'll try to use that for everything this time around (audio,
video, whiteboard, chat, and screen sharing).  If we encounter a
problem, we'll play it by ear.  I'm still in the process of learning
EVO and will enlist Michael Saravo here to help me.  However, I HIGHLY
encourage everyone to try out EVO on their own before then so that
they can have a general idea of how to use it.  As I said, I don't
find it very intuitive in many ways and I probably won't be able to
help you if you have a question about it.  Please remember to read the
document that Etienne wrote about JSDL and Glue 2.

Thanks,
Mark

For this telecon, I propose the following agenda:

* Roll Call and Minutes
* Approve last meetings minutes
* Agenda Bashing
* Discussing Use Case Templates