[jsdl-wg] OGF JSDL : Voice conferencing - Use Case Template

Etienne URBAH urbah at lal.in2p3.fr
Wed Jan 19 10:59:38 CST 2011

Mark,

Thank you very much for the organization of the OGF JSDL voice conferences.

Voice conferencing
------------------
If you need to test EVO :

-  Using menu 'Search  /  Search Communities', you will be able to look
at existing communities.  You will perhaps find a community which is
suitable for us.  I do NOT know how to create a community, but anyway,
you can easily create meetings inside the default 'Universe' community.

-  Using menu 'Help & Test  /  Test receiving Audio/Video', you can try
at any time in the 'EVI TV' test facility.

-  You can book a meeting, then send me a mail with the name of the test
meeting and the time (UTC).  If I am available, I will start EVO and
connect to this test meeting.

Alternatively, I can get an account at the MCU of my institute and
organize voice meetings from there.  Should I try this solution ?

Use Case Template
As Use Case Template, I suggest the 'PGI Software Engineering Use Case
Template' available at http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc16024

Best regards.

Etienne URBAH         LAL, Univ Paris-Sud, IN2P3/CNRS
                       Bat 200   91898 ORSAY    France
Tel: +33 1 64 46 84 87      Skype: etienne.urbah
Mob: +33 6 22 30 53 27      mailto:urbah at lal.in2p3.fr