[jsdl-wg] Telecon tomorrow

Michael Saravo mts5x at virginia.edu
Wed Dec 14 23:36:04 EST 2011

We will be having a call tomorrow at the scheduled time (8:30 am
eastern).  Connection details are located here:

http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.jsdl-wg/wiki/HomePage

The jsdl-wg source forge page is still not entirely up yet.
Specifically the tasks section, under which we have been tracking action
items is still not available.  Tomorrows call will most likely be
brief.  The main focus of which I would like to discuss what people feel
is most important going forward in jsdl.  I.e I would like to get an
opinion of what we should be focusing on.  Next week is a holiday, and
as such the call will be cancelled.  I would like a good idea of what
topics we can begin focusing on immediately in the new year to get jsdl
back making progress.

--Mike