[jsdl-wg] JSDL chair (was Re: Fwd: EVO Booking : JSDL Telecon from Wed, 13 Apr 11 09:30 -0400 (EDT))

Andreas Savva a.savva at computer.org
Mon Apr 11 22:37:27 CDT 2011

Hi Mark,

I'm sorry to hear you cannot continue as group co-chair though I think
congratulations are also in order on your new position with Google.

Unfortunately I cannot make the call this Wednesday. Could you please
reschedule for next week? Or it may be better to arrange a separate chat
with the co-chairs/secretary on skype later this week.

Take care,
Andreas