[jsdl-wg] Activity Instance Document Specification - Final draft

Philipp Wieder philipp.wieder at udo.edu
Mon Jun 21 05:39:53 CDT 2010

Dear All,

I am pleased to anounce that today at OGF 29 we are going to present the
final draft of the Activity Instance Document Specification.

I would like the group to review the document [1] and provide comments
during this week. Taking the feedback from you and the OGF session, we
will prepare the final document and submit it to the editor next week.

Please note that examples for Activity Instance documents (see Appendix)
are not yet included into the draft document, but I do not see this as
crucial. They will be added before submission.

Best regards, Philipp.

[1]
http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/docman/do/downloadDocument/projects.jsdl-wg/docman.root.working_drafts.activity_schema/doc15395/31