[jsdl-wg] (param sweep) Teleconf action list progress

geoff geoff.williams at comlab.ox.ac.uk
Mon Mar 16 05:20:39 CDT 2009

Hi all,

Document (draft 26 http://forge.ogf.org/sf/go/doc14595?nav=1 ) now
uploaded following changes. All my actions done (afaik), including
copyright/IP as xsd:annotation as per Donal's suggestion.

gef

p.s. A couple of v. minor issues: I tried to add the Appendix A,B,C to
the Contents section but there seems to be a feature to do it properly!
Similarly the draft info and dates in the header sections of pages 1 & 2
don't seem to update in coordination with pages 3 onwards, i.e. changes
on page 3 to the draft number or date are reflected in all subsequent pages.