[jsdl-wg] JSDL Teleconference - 18 February 2009 **@1pm UTC**

Philipp Wieder philipp.wieder at udo.edu
Wed Feb 18 07:39:44 CST 2009

Hi,

please find a draft schema for the activity here [1]. It contains all
requirements weighted HIGH and a number of MEDIUMs. I updated the
requirements list with those I already captured [2].

There are still a number of things to discuss. An initial list:
- R008b: Does the access control info change during the lifetime of an
activity?
- R022: Which exceptions are to be captured. Those between the last
historical record has been written and the current one? All until now?
- Currently I just import the bes-factory:ActivityStatusType. Is this
sufficient?
- Currently the schema imports bes-factory and ws-adressing. Dow we want
this dependencies?
- The current draft contains a number of xsd:any elements. The question
is whether we want to become more concrete and e.g. force the activity
description to be JSDL and the resource usage to be RUS? [Note: During
today's discussion people expressed their preference for a more concrete
schema where OGF standards are used for the different elements.]

Best regards, Philipp.

[1] http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc15488?nav=1
[2] http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc15400?nav=1