[jsdl-wg] JSDL Generation Tool Available

Oxana Smirnova oxana.smirnova at hep.lu.se
Sun Feb 8 10:35:05 CST 2009

Thank you, Mark - a nice tool indeed. I just submitted a generated file
as is to ARC, all worked fine except that the tool did not add the
"Arguments" block, and SRM and GridFTP stage in/out protocols are sorely
missing.

Oh, and the pop-up explaining the Arguments field disappears too soon
for me to read :-(

Cheers,
Oxana