[jsdl-wg] JSDL Teleconference - 16 December 2009 **12:00pm UTC**

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Wed Dec 16 06:29:23 CST 2009

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for letting me know. Unfortunately noone else turned up today so I closed the line a few minutes ago.

> I will, however, take a look at my assignments tomorrow and get some work
> done -- promise!

Also anyone else with Activity assignments, please follow up this week if possible. I am not available next week so our next call will be in January, perhaps Jan. 6.

On a separate topic, I have been asked to submit OGF28 session requests as early as possible. Your ideas, on or off the list, are welcome.

Take care
Andreas

Andreas Savva
Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd