[jsdl-wg] g-Eclipse implement sweep extension

geoff geoff.williams at comlab.ox.ac.uk
Thu Sep 4 04:52:18 CDT 2008

Hi Mariusz,

It's nice to see implementations appearing.

Have you taken a look at http://forge.ogf.org/sf/go/doc14595?nav=1 ,
which is the latest Sweep document version?

I understand that the working group is hoping to put the latest version
(i.e. version 13 or later) forward to the wider community for
consideration as a stable version quite soon and the process could take
a few months to finalise. I'm reasonably new to this though so maybe
someone else could provide more detail.

If you notice sweep functionality which your user base has a strong need
for, and which isn't covered in the latest version of the specification
or in the wiki (
http://forge.ogf.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.jsdl-wg/wiki/ParameterSweepExtension
), then please let us know.

gef