[jsdl-wg] Final call (Sep. 5) for re-submiting JSDL Experience Document (was Re: JSDL Experience Document)

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Thu Sep 4 01:38:48 CDT 2008

The JSDL Experience document has finished its 30 day public comment with only one minor comment. I have updated the document accordingly (attached).

We have been asked by GFSG to re-submit for publication as soon as possible since a couple of other documents depend on this one going through. Please let me know if you have any comments, if possible, by end of business tomorrow, Friday, September 5.

Though the plan is to resubmit this document tomorrow you may still send comments to the list until next Friday (12 September) and we will make any necessary updates to the submitted document.

Andreas

--
Andreas Savva
Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd