[jsdl-wg] jsdl sweep over values within input files

Michel Drescher Michel.Drescher at uk.fujitsu.com
Fri Jun 6 02:49:37 CDT 2008

Hi Donal, David,

I second Donals executive summary.

Moreover, I would state that param sweeps over values in input files
is definitely in scope for our work in the JSDL-WG. However, I would
for reasons Donal nicely sketched, favour having this done in an
extension to the extension.

The details on how to do this are yet to be sorted out, but my take on
the session was to agree that this sort of problem is in scope for
further normative description and support.

Cheers,
Michel