[jsdl-wg] An Ly

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Tue Jul 8 23:16:42 CDT 2008

An Ly was a member of the JSDL-WG from the beginning and co-author of JSDL
1.0.
As a mark of respect we will cancel Wednesday's call.

Please send any messages to Fred Brisard who will pass them on to An's
wife.
--
Andreas Savva
Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd

An Ly passed away on Saturday, July 5, 2008.

Following are the arrangements for his funeral.
_____________________________________

An Ly Funeral Service   1976-2008

July 8,2008 Tuesday 7-9pm: Memorial Service
                                           Tampa Marriott Waterside Hotel
July 9,2008 Wednesday 930am: Funeral Mass
                                                 St. Stephen Catholic Church
July 10,2008 Thursday 3pm: Burial
                                           Princeton Memorial Cemetery

Tampa Marriott Waterside Hotel & Marina
700 South Florida Avenue
Tampa, FL 33602

St. Stephen Catholic Church
5049 Bell Shoals Rd
Valrico, FL 33596

Princeton Memorial Park
403 Gordon Road
Robbinsville, New Jersey

We hope you can join us pay our last respects for my dearest husband.

Love,
Christina