[jsdl-wg] JSDL Teleconference - 2 July 2008 **@2pm UTC**

Philipp Wieder philipp.wieder at udo.edu
Wed Jul 2 07:14:22 CDT 2008

Dar All,

please find an update of the use case document attached (pdf due to
size) including the NextGRID use case. We can discuss the requirements
during the call.

Unfortunately I am too stupid to find my notes and forgot my other
actions after re-formatting my brain subsequent to the project proposal
phase which ended last week. I guess we have to start using GridForge
again or change to some other system as long as we have such unreliable
people like me on board. Sorry for that.

Best regards, Philipp.