[jsdl-wg] No call this week (was Re: JSDL Parameter Sweep extension)

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Tue Feb 12 08:07:39 CST 2008

Thanks for all the responses. Unfortunately it does not look likely that
we can get quorum for a parameter sweep call this week. I'll see if we
can give it some time on the regular call next week instead.

Please also note that we have put aside 30 minutes for a parameter sweep
discussion in the first JSDL session at OGF22.

Andreas

Andreas Savva wrote:
> There is a tentative plan for a parameter sweep teleconference this
> Wednesday at 1pm GMT. From the mails on the list so far I am not sure
> whether these is going to be sufficient participation so could you
> please let me know if you would attend such a call.
>
> Andreas
>
> Michel Drescher wrote:
>> Dear Neil, Geoff, Steve, Andre, Chris,
>>
>> I would like to invite you guys to re-ignite the discussion and
>> standardisation efforts around parameter sweep definitions with JSDL.
>> There hasn't been much activity since months, and from comments I
>> received I think there is enough interest and effort now to get this
>> done.
>>
>> As a starting point, please find attached the latest draft from June
>> last year (*ahem*...). I am sure there are loads of things that need
>> clarification and additional word-smithing, probably even some more
>> features (or change of existing ones) - no pun intended ;).
>>
>> Please let's continue the discussion on the JSDL Mailing List (cc-ed);
>> you may have to subscribe to the Mailing List before you can post to
>> it. To do so, please visit http://www.ogf.org/mailman/listinfo/jsdl-wg
>> . You may also want to join the JSDL WG at OGF's Gridforge site:
>> http://forge.ogf.org/sf/projects/jsdl-wg .
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Michel

Andreas Savva