[jsdl-wg] JSDL Parameter Sweep extension

Michel Drescher Michel.Drescher at uk.fujitsu.com
Mon Feb 4 05:44:06 CST 2008

Dear Neil, Geoff, Steve, Andre, Chris,

I would like to invite you guys to re-ignite the discussion and
standardisation efforts around parameter sweep definitions with JSDL.
There hasn't been much activity since months, and from comments I
received I think there is enough interest and effort now to get this
done.

As a starting point, please find attached the latest draft from June
last year (*ahem*...). I am sure there are loads of things that need
clarification and additional word-smithing, probably even some more
features (or change of existing ones) - no pun intended ;).

Please let's continue the discussion on the JSDL Mailing List (cc-
ed); you may have to subscribe to the Mailing List before you can
post to it. To do so, please visit http://www.ogf.org/mailman/
listinfo/jsdl-wg . You may also want to join the JSDL WG at OGF's
Gridforge site: http://forge.ogf.org/sf/projects/jsdl-wg .

Cheers,
Michel