[jsdl-wg] JSDL extension for SOA-type jobs

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Wed Dec 3 00:03:30 CST 2008

Hi Leonid,

There are no concrete plans at the moment to extend JSDL for SOA-type
jobs, though we have talked in the past about adding more jsdl:Application
types.
How fast (or if) something happens depends on how many people want to work
on it. Is this something that you or your organization would be willing to
work on?

Thank you for sending this query to the list.
Andreas

--
Andreas Savva
Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd