[jsdl-wg] Parameter Sweep specification, draft 12

Michel Drescher Michel.Drescher at UK.Fujitsu.com
Fri Aug 15 06:39:10 CDT 2008

Folks,

please find attached, and published on Grodforge () draft 12 of the
Parameter Sweep specification.

The main change is including Davids text for the file sweep
substitutes including a host of illustrating examples.

I have *not* changed schemas for possible extensions; several attempts
to accommodate the current constraints requirements I failed to come
up with a solution I would deem acceptable to all sides.

Cheers,
Michel

--
Michel Drescher