[jsdl-wg] Activity schema requirements

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Wed Apr 16 16:43:08 CDT 2008

I think this is a fair assessment of where we are at the moment since we
have just started collecting and discussing use cases; and not quite
started breaking the use cases down into requirements.

We'd be happy to have you join us. The regular call is at 7am Pacific
and the cadence is (typically) bi-weekly.

Andreas

--
Andreas Savva
Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd.