[jsdl-wg] Next call and timeslot

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Tue Oct 30 19:59:32 CDT 2007

Our next call will be next Wednesday, November 7. I'll send out an
agenda early next week.

I think Summer time is over in the US also this weekend. So we have to
confirm the timeslot. The usual choice is to keep the same UTC time,
that is 2pm UTC. An alternative is to move one hour earlier since we
don't seem to have anyone from the US Pacific time zone. Also I believe
the East coast participants expressed a preference for an 8am call in
the past.

1. UTC 2:00 PM	EST 9:00 AM	PST 6:00 AM	JST 11:00 PM
2. UTC 1:00 PM	EST 8:00 AM	PST 5:00 AM	JST 10:00 PM

Please let me know if you have any preferences.

--
Andreas Savva