[jsdl-wg] Teleconference schedule

A.S.McGough asm at doc.ic.ac.uk
Tue Oct 2 10:56:19 CDT 2007

I've got a staff meeting on next week - the first in over a year - so
not sure if I'll get or if I'll be late!

steve..

Michel Drescher wrote:
> Hi,,
>
> I would actually prefer next week for the next phone conf.
>
> Cheers,
> Michel
>
> On 2 Oct 2007, at 13:41, Andreas Savva wrote:
>
>> Our next call is scheduled for tomorrow, Oct. 3, but I think we probably
>> don't have enough material for an agenda. So I'd like to postpone it for
>> next week, Oct.10. Next week we should confirm preparations for OGF21 so
>> please do plan to attend.
>>
>> --
>> Andreas Savva
>>
>> --

Dr A. Stephen McGough                       http://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/~asm
Technical Coordinator, London e-Science Centre, Imperial College London,
Department of Computing, 180 Queen's Gate, London SW7 2BZ, UK
tel: +44 (0)207-594-8409                        fax: +44 (0)207-581-8024