[jsdl-wg] FINAL CALL on SPMDApplication (was [Fwd: SPMDApplication draft 6 and request for parallel application names])

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Mon Mar 12 19:15:02 CST 2007

Hi,

I have not received any comments on the draft posted last week and there
are no outstanding issues. As we discussed on the last call I am putting
this now in final call within the group. The plan is to submit it to the
OGF Editor for public comment at the end of the week (Friday 16).

For those who may not be familiar with the process, after submission to
the OGF Editor this document will enter a public comment period of
60-days so you will have plenty of time to comment later on.

--
Andreas Savva