[jsdl-wg] SPMDApplication draft 6 and request for parallel application names

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Wed Mar 7 02:10:22 CST 2007

Hi,

I've uploaded draft 6 of the SPMDApplication extension and I am
attaching a clean (not change-tracked) pdf file.

This is probably a good draft to look at if you are interested in this
extension. If you do, please check Table 4-1 (p3) which defines URIs for
a number of parallel environments. Send me an email if you want to add
any other environments to this table. The bar is quite low. We need a
url to a website describing the environment and for at least a few of us
to recognize it when we see it.

SPDMApplication (MS Word, change tracked)
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc13788?nav=1

SPMDApplication schema
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc13970?nav=1

--