[jsdl-wg] Teleconference - 18 July 2007 at 2pm UTC

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Tue Jul 17 08:12:23 CDT 2007

Full call in details at the bottom of this email.

I am not sure if we can reach quorum tomorrow, Wednesday, July 18, due
to a number of people still on vacation or otherwise occupied. But I
would still like to try and have a call at the usual time (2:00pm UTC).

There are a number of things that we could talk about including OGF21
sessions, the documents that just came out of public comment, JSDL 1.0
errata, the Experience report, etc. We'll see who turns up and choose
appropriately during agenda bashing.

===== Full call-in details ====