[jsdl-wg] Call schedule and OGF19 material links

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Tue Feb 6 03:00:39 CST 2007

Hi,

Given that many of us just got back, still traveling, or traveling again
there is no call this week. Our next call will be next week, *Feb.14*.
An agenda will be posted early next week.

Thanks to everyone who turned up for our OGF19 sessions on Friday
morning! It was a pleasant surprise to see more than 30 people in each
session, even though it was the last day. The material is now uploaded
to both the OGF19 site and to the group's gridforge site. (Minutes will
be uploaded later this week.)

OGF19 site session links:
http://www.ogf.org/gf/event_schedule/index.php?id=536
http://www.ogf.org/gf/event_schedule/index.php?id=539