[jsdl-wg] Final call for JSDL 1.0 Errata

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Thu Dec 13 03:19:21 CST 2007

This is the final call for the JSDL 1.0 errata update that has been in
progress for some time now. This document has been stable for the last
couple of months so we are planning a short final call until end of
business **Monday, 17 December.** (If this is a problem please let me know.)

As a proposed errata release this version does not introduce any changes
to the jsdl schemas or new functionality. The focus has been on fixing
errors and clarifying definitions.

A pdf file is attached. The various intermediate versions are available at
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc14115?nav=1

The tracker with the issues and their resolution is
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/tracker/do/listArtifacts/projects.jsdl-wg/tracker.jsdl_v1_0_errata

--
Andreas Savva
Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd