[jsdl-wg] phone conference minutes: 27 Sep 2006

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Wed Sep 27 10:24:47 CDT 2006

Michel,

Thanks for the minutes.

I think "by year" is good enough so I won't create a new sub-folder. The
place of today's minutes is fine.

In the past some calls has extra material and that's why this
folder-per-call convention was used. From now on let's create a new
sub-folder only if there is extra material and not by default.

Andreas