[jsdl-wg] Minutes (25 October 2006) and next call

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Thu Oct 26 01:58:03 CDT 2006

I've uploaded the minutes of the call to gridforge:
  https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc13974?nav=1

We may have a call next week if there is sufficient progress, or if
there are things people want to discuss. Send me an email if there is
anything you want on the agenda.

Note that the week after next people will be traveling for the OGSA F2F
and SC06 is the week after that. So, unless something urgent comes up,
the next call is likely to be after SC06---probably on Nov 22.

A separate call announcement email will be sent to the list.

--
Andreas Savva
Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd