[jsdl-wg] ws-policy specification

A.S.McGough asm at doc.ic.ac.uk
Thu Nov 30 02:59:20 CST 2006

That structure of Optional="true" would seem to work for backwards
compatibility. Though it would break the statement that in all JSDL
documents there are no defaults. As we'd have to say if Optional is not
defined then Optional="false". Otherwise the "there are no defaults in
JSDL" would allow people to say if its not defined then I can do what I
want - which will probably be to ignore it!

Thoughts?

steve..

Dr A. Stephen McGough                       http://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/~asm