[jsdl-wg] OGF19 sessions deadline

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Tue Nov 14 13:04:31 CST 2006

Hi,

The deadline for session requests for OGF19 is this Friday, 17 Nov. I
talked with Steve and we think to register for two sessions, 90 minutes
each, both (mostly) working sessions. One to finish off current work,
incl extensions. The second to start working on next topics. The second
session may allow for some short presentations. In any case the detailed
agenda will be worked out later.

If you have any comments or suggestions please let me know within the
next 1-2 days.

(Sorry for leaving this almost to the last moment.)
Andreas