[jsdl-wg] GGF-17 plans/schedule?

Ali Anjomshoaa ali at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Wed Mar 15 09:53:08 CST 2006

Hi Stuart,

we've requested two 90 mins sessions for GGF17 in Tokyo. The rest is up to
the GGF team. To the best of my knowledge, the schedule will be available
in the first half of April.

If it helps, the agenda will pretty much all be about the Parallel
Application extension to JSDL v1.0.

Cheers and take care,

Ali

--

         Ali Anjomshoaa
         Mayfield Road                   E-mail: ali at epcc.ed.ac.uk
         Edinburgh, EH9 3JZ              Phone:  + 44 (0) 131 650 5818
         United Kingdom                  Fax:    + 44 (0) 131 650 6555