[jsdl-wg] Changes in JSDL trackers

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Fri Jun 30 01:20:24 CDT 2006

* I have set up a new tracker for JSDL 1.0 errata. If you find something
that you think is a 1.0 bug please submit it to this tracker:
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/tracker/do/listArtifacts/projects.jsdl-wg/tracker.jsdl_v1_0_errata
(And this closes the action I had from GGF17 to setup such a tracker.)

* I have renamed the 'jsdl-post-v1' tracker to 'JSDL Feature Requests'.
If you want to make a proposal for a new feature or extension please
submit it to this tracker.
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/tracker/do/listArtifacts/projects.jsdl-wg/tracker.jsdl_post_v1

* I have labeled the JSDL v1.0 tracker as CLOSED. Please do NOT submit
anything to this tracker since we may not notice it.

* The remaining tracker 'Request Meeting Topic' remains the same. We
haven't been using it for a while but maybe we should.

* There are a couple of extension documents (or documents-to-be) being
circulated. Once they reach a more stable state I will set up individual
trackers for them.

--
Andreas Savva
Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd