[ogsa-bes-wg] Re: [jsdl-wg] Questions and potential changes to JSDL, as seen from HPC Profile point-of-view

A S McGough asm at doc.ic.ac.uk
Wed Jun 21 03:33:53 CDT 2006

Marvin,

In essence you are correct here. We don't want to end up with different
non-interoperable JSDL use cases. Though likewise we need to ensure that
we don't restrict the use of JSDL. Perhaps the best approach here is for
different groups (HPC etc) to propose profiles and for the JSDL people
to distill this into a base profile?

Thoughts?

steve..