Info model document (was Re: [Fwd: Re: [jsdl-wg] Rough minutes from today's meeting])

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Fri Jun 16 04:02:40 CDT 2006

Following up on one of my actions from the last call:

> 3) OGSA Information Monitoring Rendering
> This is happening at the OGSA call on Monday people should try to
> attend. Document to come around.
> Action Andreas: To send around document and other material to the JSDL
> group.

This is the document link:
  https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc13073?nav=1

This work is done by the OGSA Information Modeling team. The discussion
*was* scheduled for the Monday call but now it looks likely to move to
Thursday instead.

There is no other material at the moment but I will forward anything
that becomes available, including the agenda when it is fixed.

Andreas

PS. Third time lucky. :-)

--
Andreas Savva