[jsdl-wg] Future plans for JSDL

Lee, William wwhl at doc.ic.ac.uk
Thu Feb 23 03:21:53 CST 2006

In the parallel extension we have created in GridSAM. We have a new
element called <mpi:MPIApplication/> that extends the
jsdl:posix:POSIXApplication_Type. Therefore the MPIApplication inherits
the arguments, executable, etc. with the additional elements to specify
parallelism.

Roughly....

<xsd:complexType name="MPIApplicationType">
    	<xsd:complexContent>
    		<xsd:extension base="jsdl-posix:POSIXApplication_Type">
    			<xsd:sequence>
    				<xsd:element ref="ProcessorCount"/>
    			</xsd:sequence>
    		</xsd:extension>
    	</xsd:complexContent>
</xsd:complexType>

<xsd:element name="ProcessorCount" type="xsd:positiveInteger"/>
<xsd:element name="MPIApplication" type="MPIApplicationType"/>

William

--- William Lee - Software Coordinator ---
--- London e-Science Centre, Imperial College London ---