[jsdl-wg] JSDL Mapping

Ariel Oleksiak ariel at man.poznan.pl
Tue Feb 14 06:28:00 CST 2006

Hi,

Within the HPC-Europa project additional mappings to the job descriptions
used by the following Grid middleware have been developed:

- Grid Resource Management System (GRMS), http://www.gridlab.org/grms
- eNANOS resource broker
- JOb Scheduling Hierarchically (JOSH),
http://gridengine.sunsource.net/josh.html
- GRIA provider, http://www.gria.org

Please let me know if you need more details.

Cheers,
Ariel