[jsdl-wg] Teleconference next week (16 August)

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Tue Aug 8 05:20:29 CDT 2006

All,

After consulting with the chairs we've decided to have a call
**next week, Wednesday (Aug 16)** at the usual time; see bottom of email
for complete details.

I'd propose the following agenda since there are a number of
developments at the last OGSA F2F that we should review as a group. Also
GGF18 is getting close.

1. Review of jsdl-related discussions from the July OGSA F2F
 - Information model
   Ref: http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc13664?nav=1
        http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc13669?nav=1
        http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc13671?nav=1
        http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc13675?nav=1
 - HPC-P
   Ref: http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc13665?nav=1
        http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc13670?nav=1

   If you have the time please look through the referenced
   material before the call.

2. GGF18 planning
 - Which work to present and who will do it.
 - Our tentative agenda is
	http://www.ggf.org/gf/event_schedule/index.php?id=424

Detailed discussion on extensions can continue on the list in the
meantime and we can review the status of each extension as part of
agenda item 2.