[jsdl-wg] JSDL-WG: Update on Activities

Ali Anjomshoaa ali at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Wed Apr 5 09:48:21 CDT 2006

Dear all,

just a quick update for you on our activities.

There are two 90 min. JSDL-WG sessions requested for GGF17 in Tokyo. These
sessions will be used to work on the normative "Parallel Job Type
Extension" which will build on the "POSIX Job Type Extension" included in
the v1.0 spec.

Ivan Rodero (Barcelona SuperComputing Center) has already send in
examples:

   http://www-unix.gridforum.org/mail_archive/jsdl-wg/2006/03/msg00010.html

to the list to get us kicked off and we're expecting a few from NAREGI
imminently.

Given the unavailability of key contributors this week, it looks like the
next telecon will be next Wed. 12th Apr @ 14:00 BST.

Take care,

Ali

--

         Ali Anjomshoaa PhD
         Mayfield Road                   E-mail: ali at epcc.ed.ac.uk
         Edinburgh, EH9 3JZ              Phone:  + 44 (0) 131 650 5818
         United Kingdom                  Fax:    + 44 (0) 131 650 6555