[jsdl-wg] JSDL 1.0 draft 22 (public comments revision) and next step

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Wed Oct 12 06:32:42 CDT 2005

As you probably know the public comment period for JSDL 1.0 finished on
Sep. 10. We have replied to the public comments on gridforge and also
reviewed them at a GGF15 session. (Some additional comments received at
GGF15 will be replied to separately.) Thanks to all who commented.

I've uploaded JSDL 1.0 (draft 22), revised to fix the (in scope) issues
raised during public comment. The document is change tracked. The only
normative change is to fix a discrepancy between the pseudo schema and
the jsdl schema---DataStaging was missing an extensibility element in
the schema.

Please review this draft. The plan is to do a final check on the call
next Tuesday (10/18) and to then re-submit it to the GGF Editor.

The new drafts:
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/jsdl-wg/document/draft-ggf-jsdl-spec/en/22
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/jsdl-wg/document/jsdl.xsd/en/15

This schema has not changed: