[jsdl-wg] JSDL 1.0 draft 27

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Thu Nov 3 07:25:26 CST 2005

I've uploaded draft 27 and new schemas (jsdl and jsdl-posix) to fix a
few more minor inconsistencies. Thanks to Chris Smith for pointing these
out.

The document is change tracked relative to draft 25. These are the changes:
- Added 'use="required"' declarations on some attributes that the spec
said are required.
- Changed Limits definition to use xsd:nonNegativeInteger (from
xsd:positiveInteger) to permit setting to 0.
- Updated LSF link

I'll wait until Friday end of business and if there are no more nits
I'll upload the document to the GGF Editor tracker.

Thanks to everyone's attention to detail!
Andreas

URLs of interest:
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/jsdl-wg/document/draft-ggf-jsdl-spec/en/27
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/jsdl-wg/document/jsdl.xsd/en/17