[jsdl-wg] JSDL 1.0 draft 26

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Wed Nov 2 03:32:26 CST 2005

Folks,

I've uploaded a new JSDL draft (26) and jsdl schema. The schema change I
mentioned in a mail earlier this week is included (processContents=lax
addition to the xsd:any elements).

Also there are a 3 minor changes to address a set of comments received
by one of our ADs. These were discussed in the teleconference yesterday.
Briefly, we added text for the 'no defaults' rule, and a couple of
statements to link Application and Resources back to the "JSDL Scope"
section. (The full text of the comments is in the public comments forum
and also in the minutes Darren sent out.)

If you have any last comments please let me know by end of business
Thursday (11/3). I'll accept changes and upload to the GGF Editor
tracker after that.

URLs of interest:
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/jsdl-wg/document/draft-ggf-jsdl-spec/en/26
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/jsdl-wg/document/jsdl.xsd/en/16