[jsdl-wg] JSDL: Spec cleanup

Ali Anjomshoaa ali at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Tue Mar 29 04:20:51 CST 2005

Hi all,

thanks to Michel we have a cleaner version of the spec following GGF13
with some of the issues answered. Michel still has the pen and will be
bringing an issues list to today's telecon. The spec is at:

https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/jsdl-wg/document/draft-ggf-jsdl-spec/en/16

I propose that any outstanding issues from GGF13 be added to the spec,
incrementing the double digits at the end of the version number at each
iteration for this purpose. i.e. 0.9.5-00 to 0.9.5-01 etc.

Any new additions to the spec (will have to get past Darren first [good
luck!] 8^) ) should increment the last digit of the version number, i.e.
0.9.6 next.

Cheers and take care,

Ali

Michel, pen goes to Andreas at the end of today for him to review the spec
on the flight back home :) (The movies on the flight back to Tokyo are not
great, I checked them out).

--

        Ali Anjomshoaa
        Mayfield Road                   E-mail: ali at epcc.ed.ac.uk
        Edinburgh EH9 3JZ               Phone:  + 44 (0) 131 651 3388
        United Kingdom                  Fax:    + 44 (0) 131 650 6555