[jsdl-wg] JSDL: GGF14, Cancelling Session 5

Ali Anjomshoaa ali at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Thu Jun 30 14:22:37 CDT 2005

Dear all,

Please take note that we are cancelling the final session of the JSDL-WG
at 15:30 in Regent 2.

This has been yet another very successful GGF for us and we have managed
to complete all of our agenda in 4 sessions.

The slides for the 5 project presentations and 1 DRMAA presentation will
be on GridForge soon. I will send another e-mail to say where they are.

Cheers and take care,

Ali (on behalf of the JSDL-WG)

--

        Ali Anjomshoaa
        Mayfield Road                   E-mail: ali at epcc.ed.ac.uk
        Edinburgh EH9 3JZ               Phone:  + 44 (0) 131 651 3388
        United Kingdom                  Fax:    + 44 (0) 131 650 6555