[jsdl-wg] Final call on JSDL spec (draft 20)

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Thu Jun 9 04:14:47 CDT 2005

All,

Draft 20 is now on gridforge together with a slightly modified jsdl
schema. (The jsdl-posix schema is unchanged.) This is a complete,
cleaned up copy;  no change tracking and with schemas as appendices.

This is intended to be the draft we submit to the GGF Editor. We'd like
to set *end-of-business (US West Coast) Friday, June 10* as the deadline
for any last comments.

This is simply an internal JSDL-WG deadline and you can, of course, send
comments and questions to the list after that too. In fact we would like
to encourage you to comment formally on the specification once it enters
its 60-day public comment period.

URLs:
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/jsdl-wg/document/draft-ggf-jsdl-spec/en/20
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/jsdl-wg/document/jsdl.xsd/en/14
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/jsdl-wg/document/jsdl-posix.xsd/en/3

Thanks to Ali, Darren and Donal for helping to clean up draft 19.
--
Andreas Savva
Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd