[jsdl-wg] One Last Batch of Technical Queries

Karl Czajkowski karlcz at univa.com
Fri Jun 3 07:49:42 CDT 2005

I agree.  The semantics for each constraint should be clear and the
overall semantics is that all the constraints must be satisifed.  This
may lead to an empty set of possible solutions if the JSDL document
is inconsistently/over constrained, but that is the submitter's problem...

karl

--
Karl Czajkowski
karlcz at univa.com