[jsdl-wg] Re: JSDL?

Chee-Kian Koh Chee-Kian.Koh at sun.com
Tue Jan 25 21:18:39 CST 2005

Donal,

On a similar note, what is the current status of JSDL? Roughly when can we expect the final release to be ready? Sorry, I've not been following closely the mailing list.

Thanks.

Melvin Koh Chee Kian
Grid Research Engineer
Asia Pacific Science & Technology Center
Sun Microsystems Inc.
Website: http://apstc.sun.com.sg/