[jsdl-wg] TileSize and ProcessCount

Sven van den Berghe Sven.vandenBerghe at uk.fujitsu.com
Thu Feb 24 09:29:08 CST 2005

Hi all,

 I am trying to do something in the "process topology" space for Unicore and
have been given a use case of mixed OpenMP and MPI applications. These seem
to me to require specification of _both_ the number of Processes
(distributed memory - MPI) and the number of Threads per process (shared
memory - OpenMP). How do the JSDL constructs deal with this?

Sven

--
Sven van den Berghe
Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe