[jsdl-wg] Limits Update and Apologies

Donal K. Fellows donal.k.fellows at manchester.ac.uk
Mon Feb 14 09:42:21 CST 2005

Firstly, here are the revised versions of the sections on the Limits and
Limit elements. Query points (to be removed in editing) are highlighted
in yellow, and what's there should be a drop-in replacement for the
limits stuff in v0.9 of the main document. It includes a couple of
examples and recommends that this goes in the same namespace as the
major sub-elements of Application that we're defining (limits aren't
really relevant to non-exec jobs).

Secondly, I'm sorry but I won't be able to attend the telecon this week.
I've been sent across the country to a funding-body meeting at short
notice. Bleah. :^(

Donal.