[jsdl-wg] Meeting Minutes Dec. 14, 2005

Darren Pulsipher Darren.Pulsipher at xango.net
Wed Dec 14 07:38:07 CST 2005

Agenda

            GGF16

            Future plans

Attendees

            Andreas

            Fred

            Darren

            Ali

            Donal

GGF16 - Workshop is approved and one 90 minute session requested.

Ali to send out a workshop agenda

JSDL Workshop - GGF16, Athens

Schedule:

---------

WEDNESDAY 15th Feb. 2006

Room: Mycenae (80 Classroom)

08:30-10:00 W13 JSDL Workshop

10:30-12:00 W13 JSDL Workshop

*** deadline for Community Program slides and web content is January 31
***

Session and future plans

Extensions to JSDL should be the focus first and then we can look and
see where the spec is missing.

We need to get the groups that are doing extensions to submit there
extensions into JSDL group so we have a general place for this.

We need to look at the tracker and come up with a plan on how to move
forward.

Advertise the new wiki as a place to move forward.