[jsdl-wg] namespace prefixes.

A S McGough asm at doc.ic.ac.uk
Wed Aug 24 02:36:49 CDT 2005

Dear Roger,

You're most likely correct on this. At various stages in the life of the
schema we have changed between using QName and string elements. This
looks like one of the things we forgot to change. As we are currently in
public comment would you please file this as a comment on the document,
along with anything else you spot. That way we can ensure that it is
fixed for the final release.

Many thanks,

steve..

roger menday wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I'm no schema expert, but from from the jsdl spec, the CreationFlag
>example has a QName content, whereas as far as I can understand from the
>xsd spec and jsdl.xsd, this is really of type String. So the following
>example in the spec is incorrect.
>
><jsdl:CreationFlag>jsdl:overwrite</jsdl:CreationFlag>
>
>should it not be (?)
>
><jsdl:CreationFlag>overwrite</jsdl:CreationFlag>
>
>Roger

Dr A. Stephen McGough                       http://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/~asm
Technical Coordinator, London e-Science Centre, Imperial College London,
Department of Computing, 180 Queen's Gate, London SW7 2BZ, UK
tel: +44 (0)207-594-8409                        fax: +44 (0)207-581-8024